I really liked the look of the game. Shooting was fun. I made the mistake of initially played this on Opera GX, which has a CPU/RAM limiter on that might've been affecting performance, but it worked mostly fine of Chrome. Some parts do seem exploitable tho, like shooting enemies from a distance or around corners where they can't get you
Kaguya's Riddle (TPS Shooter)
** Please use Chrome if the game doesn't run well **
ASWD = Move;
Hold right mouse button = aim;
Left Click while holding right mouse button = shoot
Hold Shift = running
Space = jump;
** Please do not connect a game controller while playing this game
Thank you for checking out my game, an entry to Touhou Game Jam 4 made within 72 hours. I would like to apologize in advance for the game's overall lack of quality as it's done in a very short time.
If you did manage to play or even finished the game, I am really grateful for your patience! You are awesome!
Since the Jam is has to do with Pride Month, and wanted to explore the romance between girls in Touhou.
TBH I ship Mokou x Keine more than Mokou x Kaguya. But I though having Kaguya fighting Mokou would fun :)
P.S. I made the 3D models (including Textures) during the Jam using Autodesk 3DS Max
Third Party Assets/Engines used in this Game:
- Lowpoly Style Asia Environment by CH ASSETS https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/landscapes/lowpoly-style-asia-environment-137062
- Magic Spells Sound Effects by Cafofo https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/sound-fx/magic-spells-sound-effects-114628
- Toon Projectile by Gabriel Aguiar https://assetstore.unity.com/publishers/31523
- Third Person Controller - Shooter Template by and FSM AI Template by Invectorhttps://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/third-person-controller-shooter-template-84583 https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/ai/fsm-ai-template-123618
- Dynamic Bone by WILL HONG https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/dynamic-bone-16743
- Reach for the Moon ~ Immortal Smoke : Mokou's Theme from Imperishable Night composed by ZUN. Based on music sheet arranged by Jonathan Ignarski https://musescore.com/user/7535356/scores/1749356
- 3DS Max
- ClipStudio Paint
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you very much for the video! I had no idea how laggy the web build is until I saw this video, and I'm really really sorry for how horrible the game is running.
I couldn't release any desktop builds as they are too buggy and I couldn't fix them on time.
Also, thank you for making these review videos for the game jam as they are extremely helpful for developers to understand what went wrong in their games. I hope you continue to make these videos for other entries in the Jam :)
I really liked this game only bad thing was that there weren't more levels, it was very fun to play and I really liked the art style. The music fit very well with the game and over all an enjoyable experience :D
I don't know if you've heard of Game Development World Championship before (gdwc2019) but it's a competition for indie game developers where they can submit their games and it's free! It's great if you want some more visibility for the game and it only takes a couple of minutes to join :)
If the game doesn't work or if there is any bug, please let me know in the comments! Thank you!